- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Lightly grease an 8.5″ tart pan.
- Cream the butter and sugar until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add the flour, rice flour and salt. Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Knead lightly until it forms a soft dough.
- Place in the tart pan and bake 30 minutes until light in color.
- Dust lightly with sugar and cut into 8 pieces while still warm.
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and serving.
Yields: 8 cookies