It happens. Whether it is the cold winter months, dry heat, over-washed hands, dry skin happens. Sometimes, it is nice to make ourselves a little gift. This dry skin cream is so easy to make and it’s great for sensitive skin. In fact, I have even used it on my dog’s skin and hot spots.
- 6 tablespoons virgin coconut oil, softened
- 2 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- Several drops of lavender essential oil
- Mix ingredient together until smooth and creamy.
- Place in an air tight container. No refrigeration needed.
Yields: 1/2 cup product