- 4 pork chops, diced
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced Ginger
- 2 cups chopped vegetables (I used carrots, cabbage and onion)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- Marinate the pork in the hoisin sauce for at least 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the pork and sauté until cooked through, white. Remove from the pan.
- Sauté your vegetables in the pan, adding the ginger and garlic at the end for one minute.
- Toss the pork back into the skillet.
- Add the rice and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in the soy sauce, then the cilantro.
Yields: 6 servings