- 10 cups air-popped popcorn
- 10.5 oz mini-marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Grease a 13″ x 9″ x 2″ rectangular pan. Line with parchment paper or waxed paper. Spray oil on the paper.
- In a large heavy-bottomed pot, melt the butter, salt and marshmallows over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- When the marshmallows are smooth, pour the popcorn into the bowl and coat thoroughly.
- Using more waxed paper (or parchment), spray oil on this and use it to help push the popcorn into the pan. Smooth and level the best as possible.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips for 1 minute. Stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over the top of the popcorn. Place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- Remove, and cut into 12 squares.
Yields: 12 servings.