My mother-in-law makes this every year for Christmas. Similar to the 70s Chex Mix, we decided to make it this year, being we are not seeing her for the Holidays.
- 3 cups Wheat Chex
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 3 cups Corn Chex
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 7 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Mix the cereal, peanuts and pretzels in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter and blend the garlic and Worcestershire Sauce into it.
- Mix the butter mix into the cereal mix.
- Spread out onto a large cookie sheet with a lip.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour, mixing every 15 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
- Store in an airtight container.